Monday, December 6, 2010

TJ's post

So, we just had a meeting in the which we got our passports back with the Visas stamped in them. I just drank tedidae... Tasted... well, it's not my forte of drink.

Please pray for Mark England's wife, Barbara England (pregnancy problems). If the complications persist, he may not be able to go to Paraguay.

I'm supposed to learn a little Spanish. Those of you that have heard my accent, you know my mouth wasn't made to speak any other language other than "hick." Haha!

-T.J. Anderson

1 comment:

  1. I have an update on our family. Barb had to have an emergency C-section because of life thretening problems on Barb. This happened on 12/8/10. We now have a new daughter, Annalysa Denise England, and she is doing great and at 2lbs today 12/24/10. Barb is doing better and released from the hospital. I am so looking forward to going to Paraguay in 4 days. I know God will take care of our little angel and our family while I am in Paraguay, He told me so. I hope the rest of the team can handle me.

    ReplyDelete