Sunday, November 28, 2010

new team info

Today we received more information about our project. We will be helping build a room for an older couple and work on a couple of smaller projects - we have been advised that we should all bring work gloves - that sounds promising!

Also, we are going to be in charge of the recreation time during the VBS - so we will be planning games and silliness - I think that is a specialty of a couple of the team members, so we should be pretty set. We will not be in charge of the VBS itself, we will be helping with the crafts and other things - what an amazing opportunity to work along side the missionaries and church members, I am so looking forward to this ministry. In Honduras, I loved hearing the Bible stories during our VBS in Spanish and watching the children as they listened, even though I did not understand, I think it is so valuable to have the Bible taught in the language of the people rather than having it translated. How important to know that God speaks Spanish (and Russian and every language)

Please continue to pray for us. I will try to start adding pictures next week - it would be nice to have a team picture up! I will also work to get other team members to blog - we need to hear from TJ, Mark, and Kara before our departure.

In Him,
Shushan

No comments:

Post a Comment